Mission Uprising: Carolina Outpost
Join us for a transformational journey into the heart of a man. We will be traveling to Camp Harrison located in the Blue Ridge Mountains for an amazing weekend of fun, adventure, fellowship and exploration into what God wants to do through us as men. Activities will include archery, paintball, ropes course, fishing, skeet shooting, kayaking, canoeing, water zip line, miles of walking trails and much more!
We will be exploring the major themes God has written on our hearts as men. If you are looking for answers to any of the following questions as a man then this experience is for you!
- How alive do you feel as a man?
- How do you view Jesus...as a man?
- Do you feel domesticated?
- Do you long to be part of an epic adventure with God?
- Do you have a transcendent purpose for your life?
- Do you currently walk with other men as a band of brothers?
- Do you know what unique role God has created you to play?
- Do you feel dangerous for good?
- Are you ready to serve the purposes of God in your generation through your church?
- Are you on the road to experiencing a Greater life with Jesus?
YMCA Camp Harrison at Herring Ridge is located on a spectacular tract of land in the Brushy Mountains of North Carolina located between Lenoir and North Wilkesboro just 90 minutes from Charlotte, N.C. There are more than 2,000 acres of woods, streams, and trails centered around private, 140-acre Lake Broyhill.